Genesis Exteriors employs a fulltime Quality Control Supervisor whose primary job is to ensure that any roofing, siding, window, door, or other projects we complete meets a strict set of written standards that we explain to you in advance of your contract. Such standards include but are not limited to:
- Precision Estimates. Your Genesis estimator will provide you with a written, guaranteed, fixed-price proposal that includes a detailed breakdown of the recommended work. In the case of roofing, he will climb onto your roof to measure it accurately and closely inspect it.
- Photographic verification before the sale. We will provide digital photos of your existing roof, siding, windows, doors, or gutters to document the reasons for all recommended work.
- Photographic verification after the sale. We will provide digital photos of any work we complete that is not plainly evident. For example, if it’s determined during the course of a roofing installation that certain pieces of plywood substrate need to be replaced before shingles can be correctly applied, you will be provided with photos to verify that such additional work was indeed necessary and properly completed.
- 29-Point Inspection. At the conclusion of work at your home or business, you and our Quality Control Supervisor will complete a 29-point checklist to ensure to your mutual satisfaction that your project is completed to the highest standards.
- Free 10-year warranty. In addition to the manufacturer’s warranty on materials, Genesis Exteriors offers you a free 10-year warranty on labor and installation, meaning you assume no risk for any failure of materials or workmanship for the duration of your warranty.